Another b-day card - also inspired by Pinterest

Dear Husband-to-be, please note the tidy work space ;)
He says I'm always so messy!
#Ihavenoideawhy
Yes, another b-day card.. :) This time for my aunt who also loves crafting. I had lots of fun making this card. Normally I like making simple cards so for me there is a lot going on, but in a good way.
I was inspired by this card from Pinterest.
I used butterfly punches by Martha Stewart, the flower die is by Tattered Lace and the embossing folder is by Stampin' up! - quite a hybrid! I used tempting turquoise ink and cardstock from Stampin' up! 
I don't have a die for banners, so I cut them by hand first and then emboss. I will probably in the future invest in some banner dies to make things quicker and easier. Talking about dies, what I also really want is these stitched dies. They are really cute and brings another element of detail to the cards. Try and google them!     

Card is from 27th of August 2016

Comments

Popular Posts