Can't wait for Christmas - even though it's January!


I used Boughs & Berries textured embossing folder and stamp from Holly Jolly Layers by Stampin' Up! Designer paper, dimensional stickers and ribbon are from Hobbycraft.
The golden background I made by embossing a white piece of cardstock. I then used gold Pebeo artist marker to colour over it. It's oil based marker so it can be a bit messy. I then dapped it with a black ink pad just to give it a bit of an aged metal effect. Any excess ink I wiped away with kitchen roll. I then carefully with me finger added some renaissance gold gilding powder and left it to dry. By doing this it gave the card nice aged metal-look which I liked combining with the stamp which looks like an old school Christmas stamp.  

Card is from 13th October 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts