Lift me up card


I used the lift me up stamp set and FREE designer series paper (DSP) from Sale a bration 2017 catalogue  by Stampin' Up!


I can see myself making many more cards from this stamp set as it has some good sentiments. I will definitely be making kids and men's birthday cards.


This card however is for a 91 year old friend who  became ill over Christmas. His body is giving up and he has been put in to a carehome. His mind is still sharp and I have made this card which I will give to him this coming weekend to lift his spirits.




I used the following cardstock:
  • Whisper white 12 x 4.5 inch - folded in half
  • Smoky slate 5.5 x 4 inch
  • DSP (page 7 in SAB catalogue) 5.25 x 3.75 inch
  • Banner of DSP 0.75 x 3.5 inch
I also used:
Card is from 8th February 2017.


Comments

Popular Posts