Baby card!


Finally a different occasion and a new challenge!
I used one of my mum's baby pram stamps - no idea where it is from, same with ribbon and designer paper. Sentiment is from the stamping set called "banners for you", tempting turquoise cardstock and ink is all by Stampin' up! I like using white cardstock as the base card as it is simple and cheaper. Sometimes I cut the cards myself but I often cheat and buy them pre-scored ready-to-go with envelopes. It's just easier for now as I still focus on the card building element which takes a lot of time.
But anyway I like this card. The only thing I would do differently is moving the pram with border further up so it has the same size edge on three sides and adjust the sentiment. I find it more eye pleasing if the width of the border is the same on the top as the sides.
But it is simple and can be repeated with different baby stamps and colours :)

Card is from the 27th August 2016

Comments

Popular Posts