Don't miss out on Pinterest!

After hours of watching Brandy's cards videos I got hungry for more inspiration and my aunt recommended me using Pinterest. And oh my, there is a lot of pretty cards to be inspired by!
Petite petals punch used to punch out the flowers.
Scissors will do the job just perfectly as well!
This card was for my cousin's birthday. She is danish therefore there is a danish happy birthday sentiment stamped.
This card was inspired by this pin, so very similar. I just loved the flower wreath and colours matching. I used a purple plum coloured ribbon to break the blue. The flowers are stamped with marina mist ink pad and the flowers are from the Petite Petal stamping set, both from Stampin' up! I used whisper white and marina mist cardstock, also from Stampin' up! I also, which might be difficult to see, embossed the middle of the wreath with a heart embossing folder.
I find it neat if you make a matching envelope to your card. It is very easy and finishes off the project nicely. I love this card and my cousin was very happy to receive it too :)

Card is from 27th August 2016. 

Comments

Popular Posts