My 5th card - I lied! Nana nanaa ;P

Another b-day card which is what I mainly made in the beginning. I found it easier to make a card if I had an actual occasion like birthdays. I love the cat stamp. Most of my stamps and crafting stuff comes from my mother's craft stash. She was quite a hoarder and the apple didn't fall far from the tree! She has unfortunately passed away, but I love using stamps I know she liked. 
This my first attempt with water coloring. I managed quite well with coloring. It was easy and I like the faded effect you can get especially the flowers and leaves. I would highly recommend beginners trying water coloring. I am not sure about the details on the card though something is not harmonizing very well. Leaves room for improvement :)

Card was made on 10th July 2016. 

Comments

Popular Posts