Pinterest inspired

A card made from Stampin' up! products inspired me to make this card. I don't have everything from Stampin' up! So I compromise and use similar style products. My mum did leave me a ton of stuff so I have plenty to choose between. The leaf border is by Martha Stewart, flower's by Floral Punch and Sizzix. Cardstock (marina mist), ink (marina mist) and greeting is by Stampin' up!
In fact with this card you can put any sentiment in you like. It could be a nice wedding card too.
It's an easy card and can be built up in many ways. To be honest some of the flower parts are from scraps, pieces I didn't use on other projects but saved because maybe I can use it for something else. And by now I have a huge piles of scraps; Christmas scraps, flower scraps and random scraps :)
I find it difficult making something only out of scraps, my creativity isn't that flowing! Maybe one day I will overcome that bobstacle.
I like being inspired by Pinterest it is a great help. At this point I have been crafting for almost 6 months and it is obvious that I have become better and better at it - and thank God for that! :)

Card was made 27th September 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts