Storage box for embossing folders

I am starting to build up a small collection of Stampin' Up! products and wanted to organise some of it in a nice way. I got the idea of making this storage box from tutorial by Pootles.

I simply followed the same instructions. I cut a piece of whisper white in 12 x 11 inch.
On the short side I scor at 2" and 9". On the long side at 4" and 6".
fold the cardstock on the scor lines with a bonefolder.
Then cut long thin triangles on the little square in the middle - much easier to see in the video tutorial which is great by the way.
I then glued it together like in the video.
On the front I used 6 x 3 inch Smoky Slate and 5 3/4 x 2 3/4 designer paper from Succulent Garden. Burlap ribbon and Sending Love embellishments.

The box is very simple to make and it takes about 10 mins.

Made on the 29th January 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts