Wedding - Oh YES!!

Front
Inside




















bobviously loved making this card, and I think it is one of my favourite beginner cards. I made the card so it matched the wedding invitation. I was inspired by hexagons, bees and blue so I repeated those features in my card.
I used stamps from "Floral Phrases" and "Honeycomb Hello", marina mist cardstock and ink - all by Stampin' up!
I used dimensional stickers to make a 3D effect on the front. I also used a heart embossing folder, gold ink, a heart punch and hexagonal dies.
The flower punch is by Floral Punch and it's a two step punch. First you cut with one punch and then use another punch to emboss with. Please note the big flowers consists of two pieces each piece requires a punch set. Let me put up a link for them: small flower punch set & medium flower punch set. They are very good quality and punch fairly easy through thick cardstock.
It's easy and gives you an excellent result. I used glue dots to stick them together and tacky glue to stick them to the card.
I like there is a lot of elements in the card, yet it looks simple.

Card is from the 27th August 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts