Winnie the Pooh b-day card

This card was made for my danish niece's birthday. I used a stamp with Winnie the Pooh, ProMarkers by Letraset and broken china distress ink by Tim Holz.
I used white cardstock I found on Amazon, it's good quality paper and pro marker's blends nicely and doesn't bleed.
I am not experienced with using alcohol markers in any way. I used the pictures on the packaging of the stamp as guidance and I watched a few youtube video's about using pro markers, and it is surprisingly easy. ProMarkers are quite cheap too. I would recommend using Cowling & Wilcox to buy ProMarkers because they have the best offers.
I found the edging of the image was too crisp so I gently circled a sponge with a bit of broken china distress ink on around the edge. I stamped the sentiment (happy birthday in danish) with distress ink too.
To make the card more fun I stamped Winnie twice, cut out the ballon and stuck it on with dimensional stickers.
I love this card and will definitely be making it again!

Card is from 17th November 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts