Delicate details birthday card

A card with lots of stamping and it doesn't need to be that precise!
This could also easily be converted in to a wedding card and colours can be changed too. I just love Marina mist because it gives it a porcelain look and I chose to make it a birthday card as I have many birthdays coming up.

The delicate details stamp set is a free stamp set as long as you spend a minimum of £45 on Stampin' Up! products during Sale a bration which lasts until end of March. You can find delicate details on page 9 in SAB catalogue.

I used following cardstock:


I also used:
I love the delicate details stamp set. It is very versatile and I will be using it a lot more in the future for like baby cards.

Also I love Marina mist; it was the first Stampin' Up! colour I invested in and it is well worth buying ink and cardstock at the same time. Everything just coordinates so much easier!




Card is from 13th February 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts