Thinking of you or HOTDOGS!


Front of cheeky birthday card
This is a birthday card I made for a cheeky bugger I know. A cheeky bugger as in a person who teases you in a loving way, it's not a mean person. Just friendly banter. :)

Basically this is a mashup of Tasty Trucks from SAB catalogue (page 12) and the hostess "Time of year" stamp set which is still available and you can qualify for it by spending £150 on Stampin' Up! - then you get the option of adding it for free. Or host a party and if that party accumulates enough rewards by spending you can also qualify for this stamp set. Note SAB ends at end of March. Both stamp sets are free goodies!
On the inside of the card I used a sentiment from the  Cool treats polymer stamp set.




Anyway I cheated a bit with this card and used a cardstock already pre-scored from Hobbycraft, but by all means please use Whisper white or Very vanilla.

The inside of the card
I used following items to make this card:

It's a very easy and quick to make and doesn't require any skills. I used the blender pen to work the water colour into the paper. Washing tape I cut into thin strips.
You can make the card fancier with some layers. i just like it plain and cheeky.

I like the way the sausages looks like a smile and I hope it brings a smile on the face of the cheeky bugger too :)

Card is from 15th February 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts